2011年9月10日 星期六

Curly treats*

Last week I spent some quality time baking brownies. They were so amazing and delicious that my family and friends could not help but eat non-stop. Although it was a bit over-baked, I am still so glad I found another great recipe from Tony Wong.

Today, when I thought about it again, I realized how much I enjoyed baking. Yes, it takes up a lot of my time and effort, and sweats, but they are all worth it when I see satisfaction in people who bite on it. I could bake a whole afternoon and not realize it was time for dinner!! I would give up answering calls from boyfriend and focus on making my delicious treats. This is dedication, and this is what I truly want to be dedicated to.  Baking just makes me feel... so refreshed and satisfied and most important of all, happy!!

As I have just opened my own blog a while ago, I would like to share some pictures of my treats I did in the past which I loved and enjoyed most. Thanks to all the friends who gave support by eating my treats, giving me very positive encouragements, I was most delighted when I saw smiles and yummy looks on your faces :)


chocolate cupcakes with buttercream icing :)


MACAO PUDDING


banana muffin

fudge brownies!!

chocolate lamington

strawberry mousse cake!



first attempt of swiss roll..

my favourite chocolate pudding! its melting inside warms the winter!

blueberry tarts!

mini strawberry chocolate cakes!

strawberry and blueberry tartlets

chocolate truffles
Last of all, I loved the presentation using English style plates!!


沒有留言:

張貼留言