2011年9月22日 星期四

100% home-made

I got this little stamp for making cookies from my boss last Christmas as a Christmas present.  I absolutely loved the gift and never thought he was so observant and got me a gift that I really liked!

At last, I used the stamp to make butter cookies today.  I haven't been making butter cookies for a very long time, because it was not too healthy, and it uses up a lot of my time to stamp good-looking cookies.  I realized that it wasn't as easy as I thought, and it turned out that my rolling of the dough was quite uneven such that the cookie surface was not very level-ed. Anyway, it was still a good attempt and I loved the stamped effect with the words "home bake".  Yes! It's real 100% HOME-BAKED full of love and sweetness and the smell of very well mixed butter.  My mom loved it!






Recipe: 印模牛油曲奇@ Shirley@原味生活

沒有留言:

張貼留言